Sheridan County Nebraska Feedlot For Sale
4,000 Head Feedlot ▪ 203 Acres ▪ Alliance, NE
LOCATED: 15 miles East of Alliance, Nebraska on Hwy. 2 to Antioch, then north across the RR and 1/2 mile east to the Headquarters.
▪ Cement Bunks and Apron ▪ Feeding Pens ▪ Working & AI Facilities
▪ Office ▪ Sale Barn ▪ Living Quarters
This Sheridan County Nebraska feedlot is a successful feeding operation in an excellent location. The operation has excellent access to Feed and Cattle from many productive Farms in the Alliance Area as well as a good customer base from the neighboring Sandhills region. There are approx. 3,600 head of weaned calves on feed as of Dec. 28th, 2019. The Feeding Equipment is well maintained and is very suitable for the operation.
Asking Price: $747,000.00
Aerial Map of Feedlot – click to enlarge
- Working Feedlot with Modern Equipment
- Located near 1,000’s of Ranch Raised Cattle
- DEQ Permitted for 8,000 Head
- 203.27 Taxed Acres +/-
- Pastureland and Lake
- 36×40 Morton Building with Living Area and Office
- 24×28 Morton Equipment Building (Heated)
- 12×30 Portable Livestock Barn
- 4,760 Feet of Bunk, r@4159 Head
- 50 X 100 Sale Barn, fabric cover, heated
- Certified 7×18 Cattle Scale (40,000 lb.)
- Hydraulic Squeeze Chute with Steel Alley
- Covered AI Working Facility
- Scale House
- 4 – 24 Ton Overhead Bulk Bins
- 2 – 1,000 Bu. Overhead Bulk Bins
- 1 – 11,000 Bu. Grain Bin
- Overhead Leg serving Bins
- Concrete Feed Storage Areas
- Lot has been improved with 52 loads of aggregate in Feeding Lanes and Clay in the pens
- Capable of Expansion under present permit
FEEDING EQUIPMENT: Included in the asking price are as follows: 2001 Sterling Diesel Feed Truck with Roto Mix 600-16 Box, Cat 924 G Payloader with Grapple, CIH Tractor with front wheel assist, 2007 Ford F-150 Ext. Cab Pickup, and B&P Feedlot Box Scraper. Optional Feed Truck: 1998 Freightliner with a Kuhn/Knight 4052 Feed Box. All Feed on hand will be inventoried at time of possession and available for purchase.
REAL ESTATE TAXES (2019) $1,905.00 based on 203.27 taxed acres. The Seller will pay customary closing costs and taxes as agreed in an Offer to Purchase, based on the most recent tax and mill levy.
POSSESSION: Depending on the time of the offer, it may be possible for the Buyer to take possession with cattle in place. The Seller is operating the lot presently and will co-operate with the Buyer to maintain business into the early Spring.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: S1/2 NW1/4, N 1/2SW1/4 Section 8; SE1/4NE1/4 Section 7 all in Twp. 24 N R 45 West of the 6th PM Sheridan County, Nebraska. All lying north of the Burlington Northern Railroad Right of Way. (Exact Legal to be determined by Title Insurance.)
PERSONAL PROPERTY: The personal property included in the sale shall be transferred without encumbrance to the Buyer.
TITLE: Seller will convey property by Corporation Warranty Deed supported by Title Insurance, showing good and merchantable title subject to easements and restrictions of record at a cost of one half to Seller and one half to Buyer. The Seller and Buyer agree that either party may be using a 10-31 Tax Deferred Exchange. Buyer and Seller agree to cooperate with each other to facilitate the Exchange.
For a Consultation about this property Call Kraupie’s @ 308-262-1150,
Darrell Kraupie @ 308-279-0143, or Del Ray Kraupie @ 308-279-1692.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Buyers should make their own investigations and inspections. Please contact Kraupie’s for additional information.