Acreage For Sale
102 Hwy 26, Lisco, NE
Country Acreage with Nice Home, Great Outbuildings, Farm & Grass
Escape to rural living with this beautiful, functional combination farm & ranch property featuring a very well maintained Four-Bedroom home. This updated home has a newer kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets and custom granite countertops. The Home has a stucco exterior with steel roof. Step out the back door to a large beautiful and well-manicured yard with underground sprinklers, a garden plot, rhubarb plants, chokecherry bushes and an asparagus bed! Several useful outbuildings include a large 40 x 75’ slant wall steel building, 2 garages, Newer 48’X16’ tall carport for an RV, and an open storage shed with cement floor.
Good deer hunting and possible waterfowl hunting!
Total Taxed Acres: 169.98. The home may be sold with 5.5 acres +/- that would include the outbuildings, some corrals, and trees. The acreage may also expand to include another 27.52 acres +/- of farm ground with irrigation potential. There is also 111 acres +/- of grass that could be added on. An additional 17 acres +/- lie south of the Hwy. west of town. These acres have water right and irrigation available on approximately 35.27 acres.
These parcels can be purchased separately or as one nice combination unit!
Located just North of the Highway at Lisco, NE
- Nice Dining Area with Bay Window!
- 1 Bedroom on the Main Floor
- 3 Bedrooms Upstairs
- Nice 3/4 Bath on Main Floor
- Open south-facing front porch
- Updated Tip Out Windows
- Forced Air Furnace and Central Air
- Stucco Exterior
- Steel Roof
- Steel Siding on Buildings
- MAIN FLOOR: 1178 Sq. ft
- Upstairs: 594 sq. ft.
- Basement: 619 sq. ft.
- Irrigation Water Rights: currently paying on 47.59 acres under Lisco Irrigation District at $17.00per acre ($809.03)
- Real Estate Taxes: Total of 169.98 Acres Taxed. The 2019 taxes were $2,126.08 (total). Estimated Taxes on the Home Tract: $1,069.39
- OPEN STORAGE Rent to Elevator has been $2,000.00 per year.
Asking Price (As a Unit): $238,200.00
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Buyers should make their own investigations and inspections. Please contact Kraupie’s for additional information.