RURAL ACREAGE FOR SALE
50357 Hwy 71, Scottsbluff, NE
Prepared to be wowed when you visit this impressive property with a gorgeous home, amazing shop, and 60 acres sitting up above the North Platte Valley with a great view of Scottsbluff Monument, Laramie Peak, and vistas beyond! This immaculate home features an expansive open living space with a large living room and exquisite kitchen. The kitchen is accented with a large bar, cupboards galore, quartz countertops, and a great walk-in pantry. The main floor boasts a large master suite with a walk-in closet, ¾ bath with porcelain tile shower & floor, double vanity, and plenty of extra relaxation space. There are 2 additional bedrooms on this floor (one is currently being used as an office) and a 2nd bathroom.
The lower level is cozy with a large family room and garden-level windows. There are also 2 bedrooms and a roomy bathroom with shower and double vanity. Also on this floor, you will find a fabulous laundry room and lots of space for sewing, crafts, and storage. Walk out the patio doors to a protected patio area on the south side of the house.
The yard is landscaped with a beautiful established lawn, large mature pine trees, and a stunning outdoor fireplace perfect for fun evenings and conversation. There is also a large deck on the north side of the home. A detached 2-car garage and garden shed offer storage for toys, tools, and vehicles.
The shop has great features such as 4 overhead doors, a covered porch, beautifully finished offices, a bathroom and shower, a kitchenette, upper deck storage, and a large workspace with a wash bay pit. There are animal facilities with a shed with horse stalls, a round pen, pasture grass, and a large open shed for storage or protection.
This property could suit a multitude of uses for business, recreation, a family, or quiet enjoyment.
- 58.87 acres
- Built in 1988
- HOME: 1,788 sq. ft. on both the Main Floor and the Basement
- 960 sq. ft. Attached 2-Car Garage
- 24’x 20’x 8’ Aluminum Building with concrete floor, 2 overhead garage doors.
- SHOP: 120’ x 48’ x 18’. Fully insulated and heated, finished bathroom with shower, 2 offices divided by hallway, break area/kitchenette. Four overhead doors. Heat Pump with propane backup heating.
- Loafing Shed/ Horse Barn, Open-Faced with enclosed tack room.
- Open-faced Shed 80’ x 31’ x 11’ Dirt Floor, built in 2019
- Permanent Round Corral built with posts, wire, and steel panels
- Outdoor Covered Fireplace 13’ x 6’ x 9’
- 12’ x 10’ Garden Shed w/cement floor
- Underground Sprinkler System
- Permanent Dog Kennel with Astroturf Floor
- Fiber Internet to Shop and Home
- 3 Raised Flower/garden beds with fencing
- Living Room/Dining Room 31.5’ x 26’, 2- ceiling fans, vaulted ceiling in half
- Kitchen with Lg. Eating Bar and dining area
- Master Bedroom 14.5 x 17 1- ceiling fan Walk-in Closet 5’ x 7’, Double Vanity in Bathroom with center Storage, Bottom Storage, Porcelain Tile, Walk-in Shower with Glass Doors
- Guest Bedroom 13.5’ x 11.5’ Double Door Closets
- Guest Bedroom 12.5’ x 13.4’ Nice Sized Closet
- Linen Closet in Hallway between bedrooms
- Entry Way with Coat Closet, 10’ x 8’
Walk Out Basement
- Large family Room 19’ x 24.5’ with Garden Level Windows
- Back Bar with Cabinets and Bar top and 2 Stools
- Large Storage Room in Basement measures 6’ x 12’
- Laundry Room 16.8’ x 13.5’ Large Storage Cabinets, Folding Area, Laundry Sink, door out to patio
- Guest Bedroom 15’ x 13.5’ with Walk-in Closet
- Guest Bedroom 13’ x 13’ closet no doors
- Guest Bathroom 11.5’ x 8’ Double Sink
- Appliances Included
- Maytag Refrigerator, Kenmore Dish Washer, Kenmore Elite Smooth Top Range, Kenmore Oven
- All-electric Heating with central air, heat pump, Airease Furnace Installed in 2017
- Rheem 65 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater 2014
- Culligan Water Softener
- Anderson Windows, Most Windows are New.
- Quartz Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Large Walk-in Pantry between garage & kitchen – easy access
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT of the NW ¼ of Section 26 Township 23, North Range 55 West of the 6th P.M. Scottsbluff County, Nebraska.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2021 $8,539.40
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Buyers should make their own investigations and inspections. Please contact Kraupie’s for additional information.