Pull up to this large corner lot with exceptional curb appeal. This home is perfectly situated close to the school and park. This 1,506 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 1 & ¼ bath, all on one level, features nice sized bedrooms with ample closet space & storage throughout the home. A Wood Fireplace in living room creates a warm & cozy atmosphere. The large utility room will fit a family with it’s functionality and lots of built-in cupboards plus laundry sink. Sit outside on a summer evening on the patio area with new landscaping rock and firepit. This property features lots of storage room above the attached 2 car garage and in the newer storage shed. Lawn maintenance is simplified with an underground sprinkler system plus a private well that cuts costs for watering lawn. This great family home is freshly painted inside and out, clean, and move in ready. Motivated seller. Must see to appreciate.
- Legal Description: Lots 1 & 2 & N1/2 of 3 in Block 8, 7th addition of Bridgeport, Morrill County, Nebraska
- Year Built: 1955
- Corner Lot 100 x 140
- 2018 Taxes $2,268.02
- Three Bedrooms:
- (1) Master 14’x13’3
- (2) 13’x11’4”
- (3) 13’4×10’
- Kitchen: 17’x9’
- Living/Dining Room Combination: 25’x13’
- Utility Room: 11’6”x9’ with Laundry Sink & Cupboards
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Bath: 8’x8’ with Tub/Shower Combination
- Boiler Hot Water Heat
- Appliances Included: Built-in Dishwasher
- Patio: 11’10”x19’7”
- Underground sprinkler system using private well for watering lawn.
- Shed: 20’x10’x8’ with electricity
- Close to parks and schools
- 2 Car Attached Garage with Storage Above
- City of Bridgeport: High $269, Low $187, Avg $204
- Black Hills Energy: High $216, Low $22, Avg $128
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Buyer should make their own investigations & inspections.