Bidding closes Friday, October 8th 2021 starting at 1:30 PM
<—— Click Here to Pre-Register to Bid Today!
All Registrations must be submitted by Thursday, October 7th at 5:00 pm MT!
GRAIN HANDLING FACILITY – Minatare, NE
Great farm commodity storage facility. Excellent opportunity for Organic producers. Several possibilities with the wide variety of area crops!
- 100,000 Bu. +/- Capacity currently active.
- Deeded Land adjacent to BNSF Siding.
- Double D Universal Leg for Concrete Elevator.
- Last used in 2018.
- 60 Ft. – 100,000 lb. Scale. Last certified in 2015.
- Bean Ladders in Concrete Storage.
- Historic Elevator!
Capacity Chart for Minatare
Surveyor Certificate Minatare
Real Estate Taxes: $1.040.82 (2020)
LEGAL: Pt NE1/4 SE1/4 Sec. 7, Twp. 21, Range 53, (.99 Acres) Scotts Bluff Co. Nebraska (Exact Legal determined by Title Insurance)
TERMS: THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION – If you prefer to turn in a bid in person, please call the office at (308) 262-1150 to make arrangements. This property is to be sold at Online Only Auction for cash and is not contingent upon loan approval. All financial arrangements must be made prior to the auction. The winning bidder is required to bring a deposit of $5,000.00 to our office at the conclusion of the auction or by 12:00pm the next business day. Deposit must be in the form of wire transfer, cashiers check, personal check or cash. The successful bidder shall execute a purchase agreement after being declared the winning bidder by the auctioneer. Please Note: The purchase agreement will offer no contingencies including but not limited to financing. The balance will be due on Closing on or before November 5th, 2021. Early Occupancy Agreement available for storing current year crops. Sale subject to Seller confirmation, however, it is the intention of the Seller to sell to the highest and best bidder. Announcements made at sale time supersede all prior advertising, written or oral.
Call for more information and showing! 308-262-1150
JULESBURG, CO WAREHOUSE
- On Union Pacific Railroad Leased Lands at 200 W Railroad Avenue, Julesburg, CO.
- 8,400 Sq. Ft. Dock Level Warehouse Building.
- 2021 Railroad Lease $4,540.28 Annually. Paid August 31st each year. Renews annually at 3% increase per year. Buyer must transfer Lease and comply with the terms of the original lease. 2021 rents have been paid and will be prorated to date of possession. (Copy available) The property is located adjacent to a Railroad Siding. Buyers Must do their own Due Diligence regarding use of the siding and transfer of lease.
- County Property Tax: $327.46 (2020) Parcel ID #R0019000050
- Buyer will receive a Bill of Sale on the Improvements.
Terms of Leasehold Interest Sale: All Cash, or Good Funds Day of Sale. Kelley Bean Co. owns the improvements on this land. Seller will convey by “Bill of Sale”. Buyer must also pay the 2021 Lease Payment and will be responsible for the 2022 County Taxes for Improvements. Buyer will also be required to obtain Liability Insurance as provided in the Railroad Lease.
Julesburg Railroad Lease
Julesburg County Tax and Information
– Please call Mike Contreras to make arrangements to view this property in Julesburg – 308-631-5156
Kelley Bean Co. – sellers
NOTE: Information Obtained From Sources Deemed To Be Reliable, But Is Not Guaranteed. Interested parties should and are expected to conduct their own analysis. All Agents representing Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers are working as Seller’s Agents.