Must see this Exceptional Family Home with over 4,000 sq. ft. of living space. 3 bedrooms; Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, 2nd Closet with Double Doors, Lots of Storage Plus Master Bath. Two Additional Baths on Main Floor. Ample Oak Kitchen Cupboards and Lots of Seating Area in Kitchen/Dining Area for Entertaining. Laundry on Main Floor. GE Kitchen Range, Estate Refrigerator, Maytag Built-in Dishwasher Included in Sale of Home. Large Recreational Upper Level that is Fantastic for Kids, Teens and Adults Alike. Another Family Area in Lower Level with Potential Use as a Non-conforming Bedroom as well as a Built in Bar and Game Area. Gas Forced Air Heat, Central Air, Rinnai On-Demand Water heater. Attached Double Car Garage, all on Large Corner Lot with UGS. Really must see for all the great amenities. Very neat and move in ready.
- Year Built: 2004
- Legal Description: Lot 6, Block 9, Original Town of Bridgeport, Morrill Co., NE
- Taxes: $3,201.72 (2016)
- Lot Size: 7,000 Sq. Ft.
- 2,378 Sq. Ft. Main/Upper Floor
- 1,682 Sq. Ft. Lower Level
- Three Bedrooms:
- (1) 14’2”x11’11” w/Double Door Closet, Master Bath, plus Walk-in Closet with Lots of Storage
- (2) 10’8”x10’4”
- (3) 10’8”x11’6’ with Walk-in Closet
- Living Room – 11’4”x15’5”
- Kitchen/Dining Room Combination 21’6”x15’ Appliances Included are Kitchen Range, Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher
- Four Baths:
- 1 off Master Bedroom
- 2 on Main Floor
- 1 in Lower Level
- Washer & Dryer on Main Floor
- Water Softener & RO
- Central Air
- Underground Sprinkler System
- Attached 24’x29’ 2 Car Garage
- Lower Level features Family Room/Game Room/Bar and Possible Non-Conforming Bedroom
- City of Bridgeport: Avg. $260.00, High-$423.00, Low-$191.00 (Includes Electricity, Water/Sewer/Trash)
- Source Gas: Currently on Budget Billing of $88.00 Per month
For more information or to schedule a showing call Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers at 308-262-1150!
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Buyer should make their own investigations & inspections.